Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Get Ready with Me : Video


Finally, actually getting a video up on Tuesday! As I said previously, I am filming two more videos this week so keep your eyes peeled for those as well.

I was getting ready to go to a friend's bachelorette party and decided that it might be a fun Get Ready With Me. The looks that I do in tutorials are always things that I would wear out of the house, but this is something that I was wearing out immediately after. I planned on showing my finished hair and outfit, but my camera straight up died as I was finishing up my makeup :( If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw my hair and dress, but if not, you can find the link on the right hand side of the screen (my personal Insta!).


Products Used:

Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Cream (this helps to control my oil better than most primers and provides another layer of coverage)
NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder
Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Demure
Kiko Unexpected Rosy Taupe Eye Shadow Quad
MAC Fluidline in It's Physical (Limited Edition - I used this as an eye shadow base because it's taupe and has purple microglitter in it; just like the shadows in this quad!)
Physician's Formula Lash Booster Liquid Liner Pen
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara
Stila Stay All Day Brow Pen in Medium
ELF Clear Brow Gel
NYX Blush in Taupe
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (LE) in Incadescent and Radiant
NYX Lip Liner in Natural
Bite Beauty Lip Pencil in Madeira

Questions or comments? Let me know down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment