These photos turned out fairly yellow and while I could have tinted them, I didn't. My hair isn't quite as brassy looking as it is in these photos, but it is a mix of ash and more golden blonde.
- NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
- Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder Translucent Crystal - I decided to purchase the loose version to keep on my vanity and I have the pressed version for travel!
- Milani Luminoso Blush
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- Noir Longwear Eyeliner in Black
- Sonia Kashuk Jewel Toned Palette with all of the purple shades (LE)
- Lorac Pro Palette - White & Nude to highlight
- Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown - they changed the name of these! My shade used to be called Medium Ash and is now called Medium Brown... they better not have changed the formula/color
- ELF Clear Brow Gel
What do you guys have planned for Easter weekend? Let me know down below!
(contains affiliate links)