Thursday, March 20, 2014

Orange Lips Tutorial : Video



It's the first day of Spring, heyo! Since orange and red-orange lips are going to be all the craze this spring and summer, I thought that I would bust out a tutorial to show you guys that they are, in fact, a wearable trend. I just kept everything on my face nice and warm to match up with the lips.

What I used:

NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder
Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Demure
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Lorac Pro Palette: Light Bronze, Gold, Garnet, White, and Cream
Anastasia Brow Powder in Medium Brown (this is waaay too warm for my brows, but I've been playing with the sample that I received)
ELF Clear Brow Gel
Bourjois Healthy Glow Cream Blusher
NYX Taupe Blush
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incadescent (LE, sorry!)
Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango Lipstick (also LE, but it's the only orange lipstick I have in my posession!)

And a rill surious photo to let you guys see how this photographed!

Ignore the fact that I look seriously dead in the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment