Friday, March 7, 2014

FOTD : 3.7.13




I'm going to apologize right now for the shoddy pictures, my camera was dead this morning so I had to use my camera on my phone... ugh. Anyhow, how's everyone's week been? Mine has been significantly better than last week, so I don't have much to complain about. I've been trying to do some serious closet cleanout this week, but it's not working very well due to me forming emotional attachments to my clothing. My stress breakouts from last week have almost all disappear, with some stragglers hanging out on my chin and refusing to heal. Oh well, such is life.

Also, after clicking on these photos and seeing them all big, I'm seeing that my skin is looking really photoshopped. That's the magic of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder my friends; seriously, it's witchcraft.

Face
  • NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
  • Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift in Shade 1
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer in Light
  • NARS Pressed Light Reflecting Powder (...I hit pan on this!!!!)
  • Illamasqua Hussy (just a teeeeeny tiny bit on the tops of my cheeks)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
  • NYX Taupe
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent (this shit makes you glow)
Eyes
  • NARS Smudgeproof Primer
  • A myriad of shades from Stila In the Light Palette (the lightest matte shade, the dusty rose matte shade, the tan matte shade, and the coppery rose shade)
  • Pixi Copper Glow Eyeliner
  • YSL Babydoll mascara (which I've only been using for like 1.5-2 months and it's almost dried out... review on this to come soon)
  • Anastasia Brow Powder in Medium Brown
  • Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Lips
  • I did have on Soap & Glory Nudist, but Fitz licked it off because it smelled like vanilla? I don't know, dog attack in the car though

No comments:

Post a Comment