Friday, March 14, 2014

FOTD 3.14.14





And we've made it to the end of the week, once again. This daylight savings stuff has been kicking my ass and is part of what I would like to blame my lack of posting on. I have been completely exhausted recently and  I think it's the DST and trying to fight off a cold. Regardless, I got the video for this week up (check it out down below if you haven't seen it yet) and I have another review ready to go this weekend.

Face
  • NARS Sheer Glow in Gobi
  • Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift in 1
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Light
  • NARS Pressed Light Reflecting Powder 
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Incandescent & Radiant
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
  • NYX Taupe
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
Eyes
  • Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Demure
  • Naked 3 - Strange, Buzz, Nooner, and Darkside
  • Sephora Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil in Midnight Brown
  • Anastasia Clear Brow Gel (I'm buying something new this weekend!)
  • Marc Jacobs Lash Lifter Gel Mascara
  • Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Liner in Nude
Lips
  • Nivea Lip Balm in Olive Oil & Lemon
  • ByTerry Lipstick in Terrybly Nude
  • NYX Natural Slim Lip Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment