Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weekly Posting Calendar : Update


Finally, here is the weekly posting calendar! I've decided that this is going to be the easiest way for me to get posts out on a regular basis and you guys will know what is coming every day. I'm going to break it down for you by day.

Monday: Product reviews! This will be a day for reviews on newer products and things that I've acquired. I am currently on a low buy, but I still have loads and loads of new things to review for you guys. 

Tuesday: New YouTube videos will go up every Tuesday (after this week since I'm filming on tonight to go up tomorrow). YouTube isn't restricted to only Tuesday, but you can expect at least one new video a week and they'll be posted on Tuesdays. This will be tutorials, hauls, general makeup talk, etc.

Wednesday: I left Wednesdays blank because I've allowed myself one day for laziness. If I have more things to post, I will definitely post them, but there is no structure for Wednesdays.

Thursday:  Throwback Thursdays! This is a day where I'll inform you guys on some of my favorite products that aren't so new, but still deserved to be talked about.

Friday: What is a FOTD? It's a Face of the Day and I think it's fun to show you all what I look like on a regular basis since the only time you're seeing my face is in tutorials. These will all include product lists as well!

But what about the weekends? Honestly, I do have a fairly busy life outside of this blog. I work a full time job, have a dog, friends, family, and a boyfriend and they all require my attention. I noticed that I don't really post on the weekends on a regular basis, so I'm just leaving them open as well. If I feel like posting something, I will, but I don't want to hold myself to making a post each weekend when I know that I won't follow through.

But there's more... I will also have monthly posts; things like Birchbox reviews, Monthly Favorites, and if I ever accumulate enough empty products, an Empties post.

Like I said up above, I think that this is the easiest way to hold myself to posting on a regular basis and it means that you guys will know what's coming for each day. That way, if you absolutely love FOTD posts , you know that you should definitely stop by on Fridays.

If you all have any suggestions or have something that you would also like to see each week, don't hesitate to leave a comment or shoot me an email, I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment