Happy Friday everyone; we've made it to the end of another work week. I will be celebrating the end of my week with my bestie before she moves halfway across the country (insert sad face and tears here), so I expect for my makeup to be ruined at some point tonight.
Despite the fact that I'm sad on the inside, I felt like it was an appropriate day to start busting out some spring colors since it's almost 60 degrees and sunny here in grand ol' Kansas. I also used a LE MAC Fluidline as my eyeshadow, which is one of my favorite things to do. MAC loves making these very glittery, very light colored Fluidlines and while they aren't fantastic as eyeliner (at least, I don't think that they are), they are wonderful as a cream eyeshadow.
My face today includes:
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
- Revlon Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment in Light
- NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder
- Bourjois Healthy Glow Cream Blush in 02
- NYX Taupe Blush
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
- Trish McEvoy 'Eye Base Essentials' Brightening Eyeshadow Primer in Demure
- MAC Fluidline in It's Physical (as a shadow)
- Trish McEvoy Eyeshadow Refill Heather
- Yves Saint Laurent 'Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll' Mascara
- Sephora Waterproof Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
(contains affiliate links)