Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Burgundy Valentine's Day Look : Video Tutorial


Seriously you guys, I think that this week is just the week of videos for me. Since I got snowed in yesterday and then only managed to make it out of my house for a half day of work, I've had a lot of extra time to film and edit. I'm busting out a few Valentine's Day tutorials and I'm happy to already have the first one up! I filmed another one this morning and will make every attempt to get it edited tonight and then I think I will film one more. 

I really hope you guys enjoy this video! I've been using Windows Movie Maker, which isn't the most ideal editing system, but I'm finally starting to get the hang of it now that I'm a few videos deep. I still messed up editing in one spot... but in time those kind of errors will be a thing of the past! Leave me any comments if you have a particular look that you'd like to see for Valentine's Day or any look in particular.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd be interested in a blog link exchange.
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled Stop The “Someday” Excuse – 5 Ways To Start Working On Your Dreams Today

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete