Sunday, March 24, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss : Killer Watt


Alright... I am really guilty of this, but I can't help that the cosmetics companies do this. This product review is another limited edition product, but the LE shades are always the best ones. Regardless, I know that these glosses are still in stores since I've seen them all over the place. This particular gloss belongs to the Nude Tips, Neon Lips collection from Revlon. Overall though, this review can really speak to the entire colorburst lip gloss line. Keep reading for more!



This is just a quick and dirty kind of review, because this particular product already appeared in my spring lip color post and I've talked about colorburst lip glosses before. Essentially, this gloss is good for basically anyone! It's not too sticky and it's not too thin. It has color, but still remains sheer. It can be worn alone or over a lipstick to really make a color pop.




It looks bright in the tube and bright in the swatch, but it sheers out quite a bit when you apply it to your lips. However, if you want it to be just as bright as in the tube, all you need to do is apply it with a heavier hand.


On my lips (and sheered out a bit), it takes a creamsicle shade and I am in love with it. Like I said, if you want it to have more power, just put more gloss on; it's buildable. All in all, a great product and a lovely addition to my Revlon lip products.

(all photos copyright Allison Richardson Photography and not available for use without permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment