Monday, February 11, 2013

Schick Hyrdo Silk Razor : Real Talk



Do you guys remember a few weeks back when I told you that I am a bzz agent? Well, I got selected for another campaign and while it's not completely beauty related, it is still fairly beauty involved. I'm telling you about this because it's an item that I believe in and I think it's only fair to pass on good info about a good product. Bzz Agent sent me this item for free, but they are not providing me with any compensation for telling you about it; I've chosen to write about it on my own.

First of all, like a lot of stuff that I use on my skin, I'm incredibly picky about razors. Most razors irritate my skin because of certain items that exist in the moisturizing strip, so the first few times I use a razor, I get little bumps all over my legs. This is one of the few razors that does nothing of the sort, it just leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I also dig this razor because it's really sharp and gives a close shave, but I've never cut myself with it. It has 5 blades, which I've always considered the number of blades in a razor to be a gimmick, but I'm starting to reconsider that notion. I've noticed with this that I don't need to change the blades as regularly as my other razors; I don't know if that's because of the extra blade or if the blades are just better quality, but either way, it's great. All in all, it's a great razor and it's not ludicrously expensive. What do you think, will you pick one up?

1 comment:

  1. wow 5 razors?
    I will check it out, depends how much it costs here...

    ReplyDelete