The time has arrived my dear, dear readers! It's time for the giveaway and it has some very simple rules. If you hit the jump, I will inform you of how to enter this giveaway and also provide you some closer shots of the items.
First and foremost, here are the rules. Please note, this giveaway is entirely Facebook based, so you must have a Facebook account. I also would like to note that all items were purchased with my own money and nothing is sponsored. Read below for more rules:
Rules for the Giveaway
- You must be 18 or older; no exceptions
- You must “like” the Bisous Darling Facebook page
- You must share the Facebook post about this giveaway on your timeline. It has to be the Bisous Darling post, meaning you must come to the Bisous Darling Facebook page and share from there, not someone else’s profile. It’s the only way for me to track it.
- Comment on that post (not the one you share, the one on the Bisous Darling page) which item you would rather see in the bag; the Luminoso blush or the Line Stiletto liner.
- All entries must be received by February 14th, 2013 by 12 p.m. CST.
Other general info:
This is open internationally, so anyone over 18 can enter. I will draw someone's name from a random selection and post the winner on February 14th; I will send you a Facebook message to let you know that you have won. I will mail the winnings to you, so you must provide your address within 48 hours of winning; if you don’t provide me your address, I will re-draw and there will be a new winner. All items are brand new and have never been used.
These are the items included in the giveaway:
(1) Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Shadow in Inked in Pink
(1) Maybelline Whisper lip color in Petal Rebel
(1) makeup bag from Forever 21
(1) Pair of heart shaped earrings from Forever 21 (these are probably not nickel free)
and either (1) Milani Luminoso Blush or (1) Maybelline Line Stiletto eye liner in Blackest Black
I also own the Inked in Pink shade from Maybelline, so I used my personal eye shadow to show you a swatch. It's a really pretty rose gold and the staying power is ah-mazing.
Sorry, no swatches of this because I don't own this shade! The cap was removed to take these photos, but that's it.
Also, please note that I come from a home with a dog, so if you're wildly allergic, you may not want to enter this drawing. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck!